Personnel Plus is looking for an individual for a warehouse position in Jerome ID.
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for all shipping, receiving, storage and product fulfillment activities. Operators are responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy for all raw material and finished product through the completion of cycle counts, warehouse consolidation and FIFO product rotation. Operators will ensure personal safety, food safety and sanitation of their assigned work areas. They will inspect all inbound and outbound loads for quality adherence and store all material in proper locations to avoid cross contamination and proper rotation. They will maintain a strong focus on safety, quality, and efficiencies. They must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly and operate a forklift efficiently and safely. They will maintain accurate records using written documents and computer-based entries. They will also perform all other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a self-directed and motivated individual. Must be able to multi-task and detailed oriented. Must have organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing or food production environment preferred.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!