Warehouse Technician- Manufacturing Facility
Work Monday-Thursday from 4 pm-2:30 am
• Forklift operation, unload inbound freight trucks
• Load + unload warehouse delivery trucks
• Drive/operate 26’ ft. curtain side truck delivering materials to/from Manufacturing buildings.
(CDL not required)
• Pull, palletize and schedule warehouse parts by material pick list to satisfy production needs
• Receive freight matching all items to pack list and purchase order
• Respond to all inbound company email and phone calls as needed
• Occasional heavy lifting required
• Basic computer operation required
• Other projects as assigned
• MUST HAVE a Valid Idaho Drivers License with a good driving record
• High School Diploma / GED
• 1-2 years recent experience working in a warehouse
• Ability to maintain good employee relations within a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan, organize, communicate, as well as prioritize work schedule.
• Basic computer Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to lift up to 75 lbs (team lifting is encouraged)
We offer fun, rewarding employment with EXCELLENT benefits! Call now! 208-378-8700
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.