An Idaho grown company in East Boise has immediate openings for day and swing shift welders. Join our team and work in a clean, modern facility with the latest technology. These are career positions with one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan the job and prepare materials
- Determine appropriate welding equipment, settings, and methods based on project requirements
- Set up components for welding projects according to job specifications
- Align and clamp components using tools such as fixtures, levels, speed squares, etc.
- Verify specifications before cutting and bending pieces to reduce waste
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to ensure weld integrity
- Uses a variety of power and hand tools to hammer, grind, and polish work
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment by complying with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to pass an in-house weld test
- Ability to accurately measure, read parts lists, blueprints, and sketches
- Able to work and weld in a variety of positions, including standing, bending, walking, kneeling, and welding horizontally, vertically, and overhead
- Ability to use safely use material handling equipment such as overhead cranes to move materials
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and PPE requirements as directed
- Welding experience
- Ability to weld in a variety of positions; horizontally, vertically, and overhead
- Ability to regularly lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Day: Monday- Thursday, 5:00 am- 3:30 pm
Swing: Monday-Thursday, 4:00 pm- 2:30 am
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay = DOE! Check out this amazing opportunity with one of Boise’s top manufacturing companies. We offer a Monday-Thursday workweek. Enjoy 3-day weekends and an EXCELLENT benefits package!
Apply today!! 208-378-8700