$12/hr Day shift, work Monday-Thursday (enjoy 3-day weekends) 5:00am-3:30pm
Willing to train Pre-Fab/Machine Operators
Operators will produce parts for custom semi-trailers. As well as clean and polish custom semi-trailer parts.
Type of machines used but, not limited to, shear, rollers, punch and plasma cutter.
- Safely operate machines to meet production requirements.
- Accurately and in a timely manner manufacture parts to specification under the direction of the Shift Supervisor and follow established procedures and approved processes.
- Comply with all machine operation procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma and/ or GED equivalency.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Must have basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team or independently
- Can stand on feet for most of the day
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Previous experience in machine operation or similar is desired
Submit resume to email@example.com and call 208-378-8700 to schedule an interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.