We are seeking a hard working and reliable individual to work in New Plymouth as an Inventory Clerk at our fast pace Lumber Corporation. The inventory clerk is responsible for but not limited to maintaining accurate records of inventory control and conducting daily inventory counts. This individual must have strong math skills, as they will be responsible for keeping records of large inventory counts, where accuracy is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow daily stock counts as requested by supervisor.
- Record inventory data manually as well as electronically.
- Receive count and verify incoming orders.
- Report malfunctioning or damaged stock to management.
- Document discrepancies between inventory records and physical counts.
- Ensures product and inventory into designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.