Frequently Asked Questions

Idaho temp staffing

How do I apply with Personnel Plus?

You can easily apply from the comfort of your home via our Online Job Application or visit one of our Office Locations and complete an application in person. Once you have completed the job application at home, must then come into one of our offices to complete the process. Please make sure that you bring legal identification with you for I-9 purposes (Acceptable Documents). The interview process can take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.

You may also apply for any number of job openings listed here on our Job Openings Board. Please note, that you must first complete your employment application with us before applying for a position. Creating an account is free of charge and the process only takes a few moments. Your account stores your personal information and resume information. You can also update your information as necessary.

How do I get a job?

When a client gives us an order, we contact selected individuals who have an existing account in our database. You will be given the necessary information such as: company name, location, hours, proper attire, pay rate, and job description.

How long are potential assignments?

Job assignments can vary from hours, days, and weeks as well as months. You may also receive a chance to be hired by the client company as a full-time employee. Before accepting an assignment, make sure that it fits within your parameters.

Once an assignment ends, please notify us so that we can keep your file current.

Do I owe Personnel Plus money for their services?

There are no fees for our services.

How do I get paid?

We process payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly basis, depending on the client company you work for.

Who is my actual employer?

When we send you to a client we become the employer of record. This means that we take care of payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance.

Any questions involving you, the associate, must then be directed to Personnel Plus, Inc.

What is the Hazard Communication Standard?

The Hazard Communication standard implements the “Right to Know Act” related to the workplace. The code sets requirements for information and training with hazardous chemicals used in the workplace. Federal law requires all states to comply with hazard communication regulations.

What if I am injured on the job?

Please inform your supervisor immediately if you are injured on the job. We do maintain workers’ compensation insurance for all our employees.

You are required to complete a “first report of injury” within 48 hours of the incident. Failure to complete this report within the 48 hours may result in denial of the claim by Personnel Plus, Inc.

Do you have a drug and alcohol policy?

Yes. The use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace creates a danger for all those involved. Your safety and the safety of others are always in danger IF drugs and alcohol are present.

We perform pre-employment drug testing, random and post-accident testing. We are a “Drug-Free Workplace!”

Medical Providers

Injury Or Illness Reporting – Return To Work Policy

  1. If you are injured on any worksite incident or have an incurred a work-related illness at a job you must:
    • Immediately report the incident to your direct job-site supervisor (not a co-worker)
    • Report the incident to your Personnel Plus, Inc. Office no later than the end of your shift. In non-emergency situations, you must contact Personnel Plus, Inc. before seeking medical attention. You can reach a representative at any time outside of business hours by calling you local office and selecting 2 from the prompt, or calling the local office on-call number, directly.
    • Anyone experiencing a medical emergency should be immediately transported to and treated at the nearest hospital emergency room.
    • You are required to complete an incident report with your Personnel Plus, Inc. Office and may be required to submit a post-accident drug test.
  2. Any safety incident or injury that is reported after the end of your scheduled shift on the day of occurrence may be deemed a violation of this policy and could result in your claim being denied. Personnel Plus, Inc. reserves the right to investigate any claim of injury.
  3. If you require medical attention, you must be treated by a Personnel Plus, Inc. designated medical provider, in your area (Listed below). If you seek medical attention from any unapproved provider, you may be responsible for payment of any unauthorized treatment costs.
  4. If you have sought treatment from a designated provider, you should be given a form indicating your return-to-work status. You are required to provide that form to your Personnel Plus, Inc. Office immediately following your treatment. If your designated provider has deemed that you are unable to return to your regular work duties, you will be provided modified work if available. You should remain in contact with your Personnel Plus, Inc. Office on a weekly basis until released for full duty by your treating physician.
  5. You must inform Personnel Plus, Inc. in advance of all medical appointments. You are required to keep all appointments as scheduled. If you must reschedule an appointment, it must be approved in advance by Personnel Plus, Inc. unless the reschedule is a result of a medical emergency. Personnel Plus, Inc. reserves the right to attend any medical visit.

Twin Falls, ID


  • St. Luke’s Magic Valley
  • 801 Pole Line Rd. W.
  • Twin Falls, Id 83301
  • 208.814.1000
  • St. Luke’s Magic Valley
  • Nights after 6 pm, Saturday after 4 pm, all day Sunday

  • St. Luke’s Occupational Health
  • 775 Pole Line Rd. W.
  • Twin Falls, Id 83301
  • 208.814.8100
  • 208.814.8900(fax)
  • St.Luke’s Occupational Health
  • Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm

Pocatello, ID


  • Blackfoot Medical Center
  • 1441 Parkway Dr.
  • Blackfoot, Id 83221
  • 208.785.2600
  • Blackfoot Medical Center
  • Open 24/7 for Emergencies

Nampa, ID


  • Primary Health
  • 4815 Cleveland Blvd
  • Caldwell, Idaho 83605
  • 208.455.3545
  • 208.454.9690(fax)
  • Primary Health Caldwell
  • Open daily, 8am-8pm

  • Primary Health
  • 700 Caldwell Blvd
  • Nampa, Idaho 83686
  • 208.466.6567
  • 208.466.7922(fax)
  • Primary Health Nampa
  • Open daily, 8am-8pm

Fruitland, ID


Burley, ID


  • Minidoka Memorial Hospital
  • 1224 8th St
  • Rupert, Idaho 83350
  • 208.436.0481
  • Minidoka Memorial
  • Open 24/7 for Emergencies

  • River View Urgent Care
  • 382 N. Overland
  • Burley, Idaho 83318
  • 208.678.6996
  • 208.678.6866(fax)
  • River View Urgent Care
  • Monday through Saturday 9 am to 9 pm and Sunday 1 pm to 7 pm

Boise, ID


  • Primary Health
  • 1907 S. Broadway Ave. Ste. 101
  • Boise, Idaho 83706
  • 208.345.1222
  • 208.345.1261(fax)
  • Primary Health Broadway
  • Open daily, 8am-8pm

  • Primary Health
  • 11197 W. Fairview Ave
  • Boise, Idaho 83713
  • 208.378.8011
  • 208.322.8095(fax)
  • Primary Health West Boise
  • Open daily, 8am-8pm

  • Primary Health
  • 8971 W. Overland Rd
  • Boise, Idaho 83709
  • 208.378.4288
  • 208.378.4297(fax)
  • Primary Health Overland
  • Open daily, 7am-8pm

Contact Us Fast!

Quick Contact

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

We are OPEN!

Walk-in's Welcome!!!

We are HIRING for various positions!!


Social distancing guidelines still in effect.

Please fill out a NEW employment application!

Check out our Job Listings!

For questions, please, feel free to Contact Us.

Online interviews also available, ask for details!

If you need a pdf timecard, click here!

Thank you,
Personnel Plus, Inc. Staff