The weatherization tech is responsible for performing a variety of activities to weatherize homes and make them more energy efficient.
- Install weatherization measures and materials, such as installing insulation to attics, crawl spaces, basements, or walls. Installing house fans, repairing and insulating heating ducts, air sealing, weather-stripping, replacing doors and windows
- working in confined spaces such as attics and floor crawling spaces regularly
- uses various hand and power tools
- must wear proper personal protective equipment as required including full face masks
- casual professional wear, some materials may be provided (no flip flops, no tank tops or sleeveless shifts, Steel toe is not required)
- conducts work in compliance with OSHA and MCS safety procedures
- performs house diagnostic testing, combustion appliance testing, indoor air quality testing and fan flows.
- calculate materials needed for a specific job. create manifest of job specific tools and materials. Load and unload materials. safely transport materials to the work site. inventory tools to prevent loss and clean up the work site.
- Follow MCS safety procedures while operating fleet vehicles.
- inspect and maintain warehouse, equipment and vehicles to ensure cleanliness and good working order.
- remain up to date on training and continuing education requirements.
- consistently maintain a professional and courteous manner and an ability to work effective and harmoniously with other employees and the general public.
- maintain regular job attendance and adherence to working hours.
- High school Diploma or GED
- must be able to lift/climb a ladder lift 50lbs
- valid drivers license and clean driving record
- ability to use power tools, enter crawl spaces and attics.
- working knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work
- ability to pass a background check
7:00am to 3:30pm
Location: Caldwell, ID
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!