Referral Program Official Rules
To be eligible to participate in the Personnel Plus, Inc. Referral Program:
An eligible “Referred Person” is an individual you refer to Personnel Plus, Inc. for employment opportunities and who:
- is a new applicant to Personnel Plus, Inc.; or not currently on assignment through Personnel Plus, Inc. at the time of the referral, and
- attends an in-office or video interview with a Personnel Plus, Inc. staff member.
An eligible “Referrer” is an individual who refers/recommends another person to apply with Personnel Plus, Inc. Additional qualifiers that must be met by the referrer include:
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- contact information (phone and/or email) for the Referrer must be provided to Personnel Plus, Inc. via Refer a Friend, or to a Personnel Plus, Inc. internal employee (branch staff) by the Referred Person prior to beginning an assignment with Personnel Plus, Inc.
Referral Program Rules:
If the Referred Person is hired by Personnel Plus, Inc. and works 40 hours (see requirements) Personnel Plus, Inc will pay the eligible Referrer a $40 referral incentive pay.
- The Referred Person must be a new employee who has not previously worked with Personnel Plus, Inc
- The Referred Person must work a minimum of 40 hours in the first 30 days without absences.
- The Referred Person must confirm with Personnel Plus, Inc. they were referred by the Referrer. Personnel Plus, Inc. staff must be notified BEFORE a job offer is made and the Referred Person checks in for screening.
Publicity. Participation in the Personnel Plus, Inc. Referral Progam constitutes permission to use the name and likeness of person(s) in Personnel Plus, Inc. promotional and marketing efforts unless prohibited by law.
General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Personnel Plus, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the referral program if, in Personnel Plus, Inc.’ sole discretion, it reasonably believes the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest through dishonest acts, fraud, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or Personnel Plus, Inc. No incentive pay substitution may be made except at the sole discretion of Personnel Plus, Inc, and incentive pay(s) are not transferrable.
Right to cancel. If for any reason, the referral program is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by a virus, bugs, worms, or unauthorized human intervention, or any other causes beyond Personnel Plus, Inc.’ control which, in its sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the referral program, Personnel Plus, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the referral program at its sole discretion. All decisions made by Personnel Plus, Inc. shall be final.