Class A CDL Truck Driver
The DOT Truck Driver is the backbone of our business and is responsible for trucking products to and from various locations. This role is expected to inspect and operate class A vehicles within all state and federal laws and follow all company and FSMCA rules and regulations. The job will be local. Range from pick up Rexburg, ID to Blackfoot, ID, and delivery to Burley, ID to Filer, ID. One load a day with a chance of a second. The job at locations may take time and some patience. The shifts will be a day for the most part, with a small chance of a night or late pick-up.
1. Maintain valid Class A driver’s license, with doubles and triples endorsement and medical card.
2. Inspect truck and trailers and record and report any issues to Supervisor.
3. Clean and fuel trucks and trailers after every shift
4. Complete all paperwork correctly and turn in promptly.
5. Load and not to exceed weight laws.
6. Operate trucks in a safe and courteous manner.
7. Work with other employees within the company
8. Work with employee’s at suppliers of product
9. Deliver designated location.
10. Communicate with Dispatch/Supervisor
- Ability to operate a class A truck and trailer.
- Ability to back up with no assistance.
- Ability to strip or tarp loads.
- Ability to drop and hook.
- Ability to operate main different types of trailers (Dry Vans, Hopper Bottoms, and Belt trailers.
Education & Experience Level:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Class A CDL with doubles and triples.
· 2-year min. DOT driving experience mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time, Once move over to clients’ payroll you will be eligible for all benefits.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!