Local Farmer needing Driver’s
Full Job Description
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to fieldwork, equipment maintenance, hay hauling, manure hauling, and all basic aspects of row crop farming. The candidate must have or be willing to get CDL. Mechanical knowledge/skills are a bonus. Must be willing to work. Job is NOT an 8-5 during the busy seasons. Pay Depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Knowledge of basic farm equipment and operation of 10wheelers, semi-trucks automatic, and manual, side dumps. Skills: Ability to do a variety of tasks in succession, i.e., blending products together, loading a truck, and driving the truck to a farm.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!