Our client is locally owned in a custom farming business specializing in green chop and manure hauling. Work for dairies, feedlots, and other small business owners. Have been in business for over 50 years.
looking for Class A & B CDL drivers to join our team. If you don’t have a CDL client will train you!
● Full-time position
● Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
● Safely maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
● Communicate well with others.
● Correctly log your truck out at the end of the day.
● Report defects, accidents, or violations.
● Ensure the product is delivered in a timely fashion.
● Will train to drive
○ Prior experience driving a bonus
○ Class A or B CDL a bonus
● Great attitude
● Must be able to get in and out of the truck multiple times a day
● Must be able to perform maintenance on the vehicle
● Ability to drive long hours (10+)
● Pay: DOE
● Health Insurance
● Simple IRA retirement with a matching contribution of up to 3%
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Year-round work
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
Apply Today - work today
Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
Personnel Plus, Inc. is a locally owned and managed, full-service personnel firm serving all of for over years. Our company has successfully placed part-time, temporary, and full-time employees in many of the area’s businesses and governmental agencies. We are the preferred supplier to many of them. We believe that over the years we have earned the reputation of being the area’s Best Staffing Service by consistently providing top-quality service and qualified employees to our clients.
Personnel Plus, Inc. offers a full range of qualified employees covering a broad spectrum of job categories including Office, Administrative, Clerical, Secretarial, Technical, Professional, General Labor, Industrial, Medical, and Food Service.
We work diligently on ensuring that our policies and practices are kept up-to-date and that they are in compliance with current government regulations and labor law. We understand the challenges of today’s workforce and as a result the importance of recruiting and maintaining a qualified labor pool. We also appreciate the importance of delivering excellent customer service and of maintaining ongoing communications and updates with our customers and employees.
If you are in the market for a Top Quality Staffing Service, then we encourage you to give us a try and fill out our Request Employee Form. Then you will see why, for since 1996 years, Personnel Plus has earned the reputation as the area’s Best Staffing Service.