General Labor/ Fork Lift/ Maintenance
Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for multiple individuals for general labor & fork lift in a seed warehouse.
- Monday-Thursday 10 hr shift for now closer to harvest will start Mon-Sat
- Day Shift
- Safely and efficiently load / unload trucks
- perform various warehouse duties
- provide service to walk in customers
- deliver product via company vehicles (possible).
- Actively participate in all required Safety, Environmental, and Quality Assurance programs.
- Safely operate forklift to load / unload trucks and customer vehicles.
- Pulling orders per customer requests, including palatalizing bags and preparing the pallet for shipment.
- Must be done is such a way as to reduce the chance of damage in transit.
- Must be able to lift 60lb.Must be able to repetitively lift 50 pound bags when pulling orders.
- Accurately fill orders
- document lot numbers for each bag and each product.
- Shrink wrap and stage orders for shipment.
- Verify gross vehicle weight rating to eliminate overloading trucks and customers.
- Promote the Core Values Assist in maintaining the housekeeping program (cleaning), including:
- required written documentation.
- Filtering face piece respirator required when using compressed air for blow down cleaning.
- Assist in efficient warehousing and organization of products.
- Attempt to keep products clear of dust, debris,
- and safe stacking of pallets is required.
- Certain products must be segregated from others.
- Service walk in customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist in light maintenance which may include using ladders, hand tools, and power tools.
- Duties may include safely and efficiently deliver products to customers per guidelines and DOT rules
Requirements for this position include but not limited to:
- a High School diploma or GED
- prior experience in a manufacturing environment and driving a forklift
- basic computer skills
- excellent verbal and written communications,
- strong safety and math aptitude
- the ability to lift and carry up to60 lbs on a regular basis.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!