General Labor Positions
Personnel Plus. Inc. is seeking several qualified General Laborers to take up several manual labor tasks and support many worksite roles.
Some of the most crucial general laborer responsibilities are to
- collect trash or debris
- following directions
- keep the worksite clean and safe
- You’ll also get to handle various hand and power tools and materials
We’d like you to have the stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads, some times repetitiously.
You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules.
We’d like to meet you if you fit this description and are interested in doing tough but important work.
- Assist other employees on-site
- Handle and transport materials and equipment
- Use power and hand tools and machinery, when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Put up warning signs for vehicles and passersby
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
Requirements and skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long/sitting periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds, etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power and hand tools and machinery is a plus
- Listeng and Communication as well as teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!