Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Weatherization Crew Leader
Personnel Plus is HIRING Crew Leader in Twin Falls, ID.
- Monday – Thursday
- Day shift
- $17 – $19 DOE
- 40-hour weeks (OT depending on orders)
- Supervise weatherization installers and energy technicians as assigned.
- Assist in training weatherization installers and energy technicians in safety, home repair, and weatherization skills.
- Be responsible for automotive and weatherization equipment as assigned.
- Assure homes completed meet standards set forth by the State of Idaho weatherization Operations Manual and Federal guidelines using CFR 440 & CFR 600’s.
- Perform with proficiency, the work activities required to weatherize homes, such as:
- Use of power equipment to include saws, pneumatic equipment, and drills
- Blowing insulation to include the attic and walls with blown fiberglass and cellulose
- Installation of the floor, duct and water pipe insulation
- Installation of primary windows and doors
- Installation of air sealing with use of blower door and duct blaster
- Installation of roofing and/or minor roof repair
- Assist with collecting furnace data with the use of diagnostic equipment
- Making repairs to foundation, walls, floors, and ceilings
- Installation of other energy-saving devices
- Installation of primary windows, doors, and storm windows
- Air infiltration measures including caulking, glass replacement, glazing, and weather-stripping
- Insulate floors, heat ducts, water pipes, and water heaters
- Replace and/or repair damaged:
• Interior walls
• Exterior walls
- Install other energy-saving devices as needed
- Record data necessary for each job on appropriate forms
- Prepare required reports for labor and/or production of clients’ homes
- Responsible for resolution of client/landlord complaints
- Assist in follow-up work on homes and provide energy education to clients
- Act as Production Supervisor in his/her absence, which may require planning other crew leader’s work schedules
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must have a minimum of three years carpentry experience
- One-year supervisory experience
- Must be able to write clearly
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds
- Must be able to work in attic and floor crawlspaces with clearances as low as 24 inches
- Must be able to travel out of town overnight
- High School diploma or GED
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!