Weatherization Crew Leader
Personnel Plus is HIRING Crew Leader in Twin Falls, ID.
- Monday – Thursday
- Day shift
- $17 – $19 DOE
- 40-hour weeks (OT depending on orders)
- Supervise weatherization installers and energy technicians as assigned.
- Assist in training weatherization installers and energy technicians in safety, home repair, and weatherization skills.
- Be responsible for automotive and weatherization equipment as assigned.
- Assure homes completed meet standards set forth by the State of Idaho weatherization Operations Manual and Federal guidelines using CFR 440 & CFR 600’s.
- Perform with proficiency, the work activities required to weatherize homes, such as:
- Use of power equipment to include saws, pneumatic equipment, and drills
- Blowing insulation to include the attic and walls with blown fiberglass and cellulose
- Installation of the floor, duct and water pipe insulation
- Installation of primary windows and doors
- Installation of air sealing with use of blower door and duct blaster
- Installation of roofing and/or minor roof repair
- Assist with collecting furnace data with the use of diagnostic equipment
- Making repairs to foundation, walls, floors, and ceilings
- Installation of other energy-saving devices
- Installation of primary windows, doors, and storm windows
- Air infiltration measures including caulking, glass replacement, glazing, and weather-stripping
- Insulate floors, heat ducts, water pipes, and water heaters
- Replace and/or repair damaged:
• Interior walls
• Exterior walls
- Install other energy-saving devices as needed
- Record data necessary for each job on appropriate forms
- Prepare required reports for labor and/or production of clients’ homes
- Responsible for resolution of client/landlord complaints
- Assist in follow-up work on homes and provide energy education to clients
- Act as Production Supervisor in his/her absence, which may require planning other crew leader’s work schedules
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must have a minimum of three years carpentry experience
- One-year supervisory experience
- Must be able to write clearly
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds
- Must be able to work in attic and floor crawlspaces with clearances as low as 24 inches
- Must be able to travel out of town overnight
- High School diploma or GED
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!