Experienced Painter- Paint Shop- Semi-Trailers $ DOE $ Swing Shift!
- Swing Shift: Monday- Thursday, 4 pm – 2:30 am
- Enjoy 3-day weekends
- Full-time, 40 hours per week + Overtime available
- Clean, modern shop with good equipment
- Fun, laid-back work environment
- Excellent benefits package, lots of paid time off!
- Prepare semi-trailers for the removal of grease, dirt, paint, or rust by using abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks, and sandblasters
- Operate spray guns to paint surfaces of custom semi-trailers
- Select paint according to the color charts to match the job requirements and specifications
- Set up sprayers, and make needed adjustments for a proper paint flow and coating thickness to meet project objectives
- Monitor the project for scratches, blisters, or streaks and make needed corrections
- Dispose of hazardous waste materials in an appropriate manner
- At least 6 months of industrial painting experience
- Be drug-free
- Work well in a team environment
- Follow all safety protocols
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!