Warehouse Specialist-State of Idaho Liquor Division in Boise, ID. $18.00 p/h
- 3 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
- Day Shift, Monday- Friday 6:00 am- 3:00 pm
- $18.00 p/h to start
- Temp-to-hire opportunity + Excellent Benefits
- Maintain orders for all Liquor Stores in the State of Idaho
- Receiving orders/Shipping orders
- Picking orders/Packing orders
- Greet individuals, answer phones, and provide information to customers
- Unloading freight manually as needed and the use of a forklift as needed
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Able to lift 50 lbs. continuously throughout the shift
- Knowledge of inventory control methods; basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- General computer knowledge to access and retrieve data using electronic records systems
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
- Work together to keep the facility clean and maintain a safe working environment
- Willingness to be trained on the operation of forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Able to pass a background check and be drug free
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!